Jugo de zanahoria, naranja y manzana
Una colorida y energizante combinación de frutas.
- ½ taza (120 ml) de agua fría
- 1 naranja partida a la mitad
- ½ manzana sin semillas ni corazón
- 1 zanahoria partida a la mitad
- 1 taza (130 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto o hasta obtener una mezcla sin grumos. Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||3 g|
Carrot, Orange, and Apple Juice is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SmoothieV from Great! Tried it today for breakfast, added a bit of kale, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds. Delicious!
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by NicoleT from OK, but needs adjustments I don't understand people highly rating a recipe that they didn't follow as written. This fell pretty flat on flavor to me so I'm giving 3 stars for the original recipe. I made adjustments by subbing coconut water, adding a bit more pineapple and threw in chucks of mango which helped liven it up.
Date published: 2016-08-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by kayjay from very tasty it was very good. I only added a leaf of kale. Very flavorful. Flavor also depends on the fruit itself and if it is in season.
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by LittleStepper from Delicious Followed the recipe using organic carrots, apples & home grown oranges. Delicious.
Date published: 2018-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Connie Sadowski from Great flavor! Didnt have pineapple today, so I used whole small apple and added three small strawberries; and i like room temp juice so i used only a few ice cubes. VERY good! We are cutting out sugary tea, pop, store bought juices, this helps!!
Date published: 2016-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by KarenJ from Refreshing! This is so refreshing in the morning, much more so than plain orange juice, and so easy!
Date published: 2016-05-24