Corteza de pizza de coliflor
Una alternativa saludable a la masa convencional, especialmente para personas con intolerancia al gluten.
- 1 cabeza de coliflor picada y asada
- 1 cucharadita de hojuelas de pimiento rojo molidas
- 2 cucharaditas de especias italianas
- 1 taza (120 g) de queso parmesano rallado
- 2 cucharadas (15 g) de semillas de chía
- 4 huevos grandes pasteurizados
- Aerosol antiadherente para cocinar, según sea necesario
- Introduzca las flores de coliflor en el vaso de la Vitamix y llene con agua hasta que las flores floten por encima de las cuchillas. Cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 7.
- Oprima Pulsar en la máquina de 8 a 10 veces hasta que la coliflor adquiera una textura arenosa.
- Escurra la coliflor y quite el exceso de humedad con una toalla, lo más que le sea posible.
- Colóquela en un tazón y agregue las hojuelas de pimiento rojo, las especias italianas, el queso, las semillas de chía y los huevos. Revuelva bien para combinar todos los ingredientes.
- Cubra con película autoadherible y refrigere durante 30 minutos.
- Precaliente el horno a 450°F (230°C). Rocíe una bandeja perforada para pizza con el aerosol antiadherente para cocinar. Extienda la mezcla de coliflor a lo largo de la bandeja. Colóquela en el horno y hornee de 15 a 20 minutos.
- Retírela del horno. Añada los ingredientes que quiera a la corteza de pizza y hornee de otros 10 a 15 minutos, o hasta lograr la consistencia deseada.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 rebanada|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||1.5 g|
|Fibra dietética||2 g|
Cauliflower Pizza Crust is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justine from Vitamix worked great!! I made this, worrying that it wouldn't turn out because of the only posted review. But, it worked great. Prepared the cauliflower with the VM, as the recipe instructed. Then, did some alterations to the recipe.....only had one egg, and used about 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and about 1/4 c grated parm. I will use this recipe again. Will add some basil or some other different spices next time. Think this would be a great crust for a Chicken Alfredo pizza!!
Date published: 2016-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adem from Beyond expectations! I tried that recipe being curious mainly to taste that pizza version and i honestly was happily surprised - not to mentioned my husband who was not excited at all when i told him the dinner will be based on cauliflower! It tasted really great and texture was perfect! I chopped the cauliflower the day before and kept it dry in a towel in my fridge. I used 3 eggs only and replaced parmesan i did not have with my left over grated cheese (80g). It turns out very well and i’ll consider using that base for other snacks or appetisers version. I think it would accompany dips pretty well too. Thanks!
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elle1913 from Tasty Crust I made this recipe last night! It turned out very well. You definitely have to strain the water out of the cauliflower. Also I think it’s best to cook it for about 22-25 minutes before toppings. I would definitely try this one again but add some garlic & basil.
Date published: 2018-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Miya from Excellent recipe with a few tips This is a great recipe for cauliflower pizza crust. Tastier than any you will find at the grocery store, and much more economical. I have found that it turns out better if you bake the crust using the convection setting in your oven. Temperature stays the same, and you really need 25-30 min for a crispy crust. Also, be generous with the cooking spray, especially in the middle of the pan, to avoid any sticking.
Date published: 2019-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by pjsems70 from Will use again! Followed the recipe except added 2 teaspoons chopped garlic, used 8 egg whites (instead of 4 eggs), and cooked until I found it sufficiently dried, since I had used semi-frozen homemade cauliflower rice equal to a head of cauliflower. I then added my sauce and toppings and baked until the mozzarella cheese was my desired color. The red pepper flakes gave the crust a very nice kick. I will most certainly use this recipe going forward. Thanks!
Date published: 2019-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joyful88 from Great recipe! The Vitamix worked perfectly to grind the cauliflower. The crust turned out perfect! I cooked the crust 22 min instead of 15 to make the edge crisp. Definitely will make this again
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Joss from Good Concept Bad Recipe I just recently purchased the Vitamix 750 Heritage. I originally followed the recipe step by step adding a small amount of water so the cauliflower would float above the blades... this turned my cauliflower into mashed cauliflower in a matter of seconds... not the sand like texture it was supposed to have. So I tried again the following day, this time adding NO water but otherwise following the recipie pretty closely... I left the pizza in for 20 mins before toppings and 20 minutes after toppings... my pizza was still mush when I went to serve it :( this can possibly be adjusted by leaving it in much longer but I don't think I'll be trying this recipe again.
Date published: 2016-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by JWood from Best Cauliflower Crust So Far My wife and I have been making cauliflower crust for a couple of years now and this was by far the best. W
Date published: 2018-01-11