Relish de arándanos
Esta sencilla salsa hecha con arándanos, manzanas y naranjas le da gran color y un sabor dulce al jamón o al pavo.
- 1 naranja grande pelada y partida a la mitad
- 1 taza (100 g) de arándanos congelados
- 3 manzana mediana (450 g) sin semillas y cortada en cuadritos
- 50 g (¼ de taza) de azúcar granulada o miel de dátil, al gusto
- ½ taza (60 g) de nueces (opcional)
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la máquina e incremente poco a poco la velocidad a 4. De ser necesario, use la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas mientras procesa la mezcla.
- Licúe de 15 a 25 segundos o hasta obtener una mezcla en trocitos.
|Tamaño de la porción||2 cucharadas (30 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Cranberry Relish Sauce is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenycherry from So refreshing! A refreshing change from cooked cranberries. I was skeptical, but this is outstanding! I made the day before Thanksgiving and sat a cinnamon stick in it overnight. So delish! I will make this from now on. I also used xylitol in place of cane sugar and it worked great!
Date published: 2018-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy7777 from We make this every year! Amazing and super easy. Love this dish year round. Easy for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Date published: 2017-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by dpac443 from Best ever! Very fresh, not too sweet. This will now be my go-to recipe whenever I make turkey.
Date published: 2017-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shawn R from Tastes great, is healthy and very easy to make! This recipe is very simple and tastes great. I used Truvia instead of sugar using Truvia's recommended conversion. I have a large container so, I used 2 lbs of Cranberries, 1/2 cup of Truvia and 1 entire orange - peeled. I think if I used more orange, it would be too tart.
Date published: 2018-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Valley Ann from Turkey Day Classic Been making this for years but without nuts... my family expects this and won”t accept “canned cranberry sauce”. This gets made during the year without apples for turkey sandwichs. Well worth a few minutes to create!
Date published: 2020-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Camelle2173 from Easy. Fresh. I doubled this, because what else am I going to do with the other half a bag of cranberries. And I used 5 clementines, including the peel, and I added a jalapeño. Oh, and I subbed local raw honey for the sugar. And a pinch of salt. The taste test is spot on. I’m anxious to see what my family thinks tomorrow!
Date published: 2019-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by pella254 from cranberry relish sauce Tasted great! Waited to add my walnuts because I wanted them whole in the relish. For the rest, I pretty much followed the recipe. Blended it for about 2 minutes and done.
Date published: 2020-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alis Mzl from Great futures Absolutely delicious fresh souse for your turkey. Very refreshing.
Date published: 2020-12-05