Crema de apio
Utilice toda la rama y las hojas del apio para realzar su sabor.
- 1½ tazas (360 ml) de caldo de verduras
- ½ cebolla pelada y cortada en cuadritos
- 1 libra (455 g) de apio cortado en cuadritos
- ⅓ de taza (75 g) de chirivía cortada en cuadritos
- 1 diente de ajo
- Sal y pimienta al gusto
- ¼ de taza (60 ml) de crema espesa
- Vierta todos los ingredientes, salvo la crema, en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 6 minutos o hasta que se caliente. Reduzca la velocidad a 4. Retire el tapón de la tapa.
- Introduzca la crema a través de la abertura del tapón de la tapa. Licúe durante 10 segundos.
- Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción|
|Cantidad por porción|
Creamy Celery Soup is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shantilove from Love! Very easy and tasty. I added an extra clove of garlic making it a total of two, a little time and oregano. When I poured it into the bowl I topped it with a little sour cream and a smoky jalapeño hot sauce. Very delicious! It does not taste like grass as in the other review. Not at all this is a very healthy and refreshing soup
Date published: 2018-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Josie7777 from Surprisingly Delicious! The celery soup is especially flavourful & smooth. I looked for the recipe after tasting it! Thank you Vitamix for the recipe!
Date published: 2016-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Evaleri from Tasty & Easy I was drawn to the recipe because of its simplicity. I wasn't disappointed. The soup is super easy to make, tasty, just rich enough, and has a delightfully earthy flavor that is balanced out by the addition of heavy cream. A winner, especially when you're short on time.
Date published: 2017-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elizig from I first tasted at a Vitamix Demo I finally got my Vitamix that I had wanted for YEARS! I had been to a Vitamix Demo and could not afford to buy at the time but tasted this lovely soup Creamy Celery Soup and had dreamed about it forever...So glad to have found the recipe...I have the 48 oz Vitamix and wondering if I should divide the amount of ingredients in half to keep it from running over?
Date published: 2019-02-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by JennyBoBenny from Not for me. This recipe was tempting in its simplicity and I happened to have all ingredients on hand. I'm glad I took a sip before I handed a cup of it off to my boyfriend though. Neither of us are fans of liquid grass, so we won't be making this again.
Date published: 2016-02-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by ChristineJ from not with seasonnal celery With fresh in season celery the taste is much too strong.
Date published: 2018-08-15