¡Difícilmente encontrará tantas frutas y verduras en otra bebida!
- ½ taza (120 ml) de leche de soya
- ½ taza (85 g) de uvas
- 1 naranja grande pelada y partida a la mitad
- 8 onzas (230 g) de duraznos congelados deshielados
- ½ taza (85 g) de piña pelada y cortada en cuadritos
- 1 zanahoria partida a la mitad
- ½ taza (45 g) de brócoli picado
- ½ taza (15 g) de espinacas
- 1 taza (150 g) de fresas
- ¼ de plátano pelado congelado
- 1 taza (130 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora y aumente poco a poco la velocidad hasta llegar a la máxima.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto usando la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas hasta obtener la consistencia deseada.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||4 g|
Everything Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Veggie 100 from Soooo smooth I have been using this for 2 years now and it's the best investment I ever made. It really does make a smooth smoothie, no visible chunks. And guess what I even powder my garden veges. I dry them then put in the vita mix and away it goes. I use my powdered veges in soups, homemade noodles, smoothies etc. I do ginger root and Turmeric root the same way. Love it
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicola W from Tastes Delicious! Another recipe I doubled in my E320 64oz blender. It took blending down half the ingredients first to get it all to fit, but it worked fine. Tastes AMAZING. You can't taste the veggies at all - it is such a smooth and balanced smoothie. I let my co worker try some of the extra I had and she said it was better than the smoothies she gets at Smoothie King! The color isn't as vibrant as the photo, but I'm very pleased with how this turned out :)
Date published: 2018-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkZ from Smooth and so tasty, what a delight What more can I say that this exceeded my expectations. I used almond milk rather than soy. It wasn lovely creamy and smooth with a real nice flavour.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spyce from Delicious! I wasn't sure how this was going to taste, and I was delighted by how good it is. I bought the Perfect Blend scale a little while ago when it was on sale, and this is one of the first recipes that I tried when using the scale. Great choices in both areas.
Date published: 2018-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pauly from Best Blender Ever Does it all! Best investment ever. Love all the features.
Date published: 2016-06-09