Helado de manzana verde
Ni notará la espinaca en este saludable y delicioso postre.
- 6 onzas (180 g) de concentrado de jugo de manzana congelado deshielado
- 1 plátano pelado y partido a la mitad
- 1½ tazas (60 g) de espinacas
- 4 tazas (520 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto. Utilice la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas.
- En aproximadamente 40 segundos, el sonido del motor cambiará y deben formarse cuatro cúmulos en la mezcla.
- Detenga la licuadora. No mezcle de más o se derretirá. Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||0.5 tazas (120 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||0 g|
Green Apple Ice Cream is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by coolkid9985 from tastes great great tasting and can't even tell it has spinach in it
Date published: 2016-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Madison from Perfect for any age I made this recently for my friends who are picky eater. They loved it and could not even taste the spinach or the banana. I would recommend adding a little bit of lime juice to give it a little citris.
Date published: 2016-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by HealthyEating from Awesome! Tasted this at a sampling at Costco. Wow! I never knew I could make "ice cream" with Vitamix. Will definitely try this next time at home.
Date published: 2016-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark1812 from Great dessert recipe Easy to make, tastes great and healthy. I can barely taste the spinach which I like anyway but was surprised how good this was.
Date published: 2016-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Martha from Loved it Made this with added lime zest and it was fantastic !
Date published: 2016-01-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kulves from Taste plain. It is just so so. This is my 1st time trying to make a sorbet using vitamix c-series. I was worried that the ice will totally melt in more than 40 seconds after seeing that some big slice of spinach. Tried pressing nt with tamper without running the motor to push them down hoping they'll get invisible. You can can still see those tiny parts of spinach. About the flavor, I was thinking that the sweetness from the juice and banana will help enough to the flavor. It taste plain to me. I think it's fine for people that want it that way. I should have put some agave to make it sweet. But I think it is too late or else the ice will melt. I kept it the fridge to see if the texture will change. I was thinking to put some honey before serving it to put a little bit of sweetness.
Date published: 2017-01-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by chrissyfm from Green Ice Cream I gave this a shot in my Vitamix blender. Didn't quite come out the way it looks in the picture. It was edible, can't taste the spinach. Didn't get frozen enough, was a bit runny but I was using the guidelines in the recipe for the "C" series. I'll freeze the remainder and taste again tomorrow.
Date published: 2016-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Koby from Awesome !! This is scary when you read it...but the flavor is awesome.
Date published: 2018-05-10