Sopa espesa de poro, alcachofa y papa
Una deliciosa combinación de papas marrón rojizo, tomillo fresco y nuestro pesto de col rizada.
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva extra virgen (opcional)
- 2 poros pequeños (180 g) bien lavados y rebanados
- 4 dientes de ajo pequeños pelados
- 4 tazas (960 ml) de caldo de verduras
- 3½ tazas (590 g) de corazones de alcachofa enjuagados y escurridos
- 1 papa mediana (230 g) marrón rojizo, lavada y partida en cuartos
- ¼ de taza (10 g) de hojas frescas de tomillo sin tallo
- 4 cucharadas de pesto de col rizada (opcional)
- Caliente una cacerola grande a fuego medio. Añada el aceite y caliente, luego agregue los poros y el ajo, y acitrónelos (es decir, sofríalos aproximadamente 5 minutos). Agregue el caldo, las alcachofas, las papas y las hojas de tomillo. Cubra y deje hervir. Reduzca el fuego y deje cocer durante 30 minutos.
- Retire del fuego y deje enfriar durante 15 minutos. Vierta con cuidado la mezcla en el vaso de la Vitamix y cierre bien la tapa.
- Encienda la licuadora en la velocidad más baja y luego increméntala hasta llegar a la máxima. Licúe durante 45 segundos.
- Divida en tazones y decore con una cucharada de pesto de col rizada si lo desea. Sirva de inmediato.
Notas del chef
Esta cremosa sopa es una gran opción para incluir más fibra en su dieta.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción (416 g)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||2 g|
|Fibra dietética||12 g|
Leek, Artichoke and Potato Soup is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MiMi47 from Pefect! This was so simple and delicious. Amazingly flavorful though no salt or pepper is added. I used basil pest as I had it readily available. set a side some of the potato if you want to add after blending for more texture. Great recipe.
Date published: 2018-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lyn50 from Great soup Great recipe. No need to peel potatoes. Amazing flavor. Super easy and healthy. A new favorite
Date published: 2016-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eaglelanz from This is a great and way to liven potato leek soup I really like this recipe as I am adding more greens and cruciferous vegetables to our diet. while potato leek soup is good on its own, this really livens it up, and with the benefit of adding the kale. Everone in the family ate it! Also it is so easy to make!
Date published: 2019-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by TechnoCook from Loved it! Only problem was it only made enough for 2bowls, and we wanted leftovers. Very wonderful flavor. The leek and garlic added the subtlety, the potato added some substance, and the artichokes and lemon added an unexpected zing. I was surprised to find that there was actually a bit more artichoke than potato. Really good. I left the skin on the potato. I made the pesto the night before and added a big spoonful as a kind of garnish. Like someone said, it could be mixed into the soup, but I like having some garnishes added on top for interesting bursts of flavor.
Date published: 2020-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by jon m from Best soup I've ever made My only problem with this recipe is the last step - stir the pesto into the soup instead of using it as a garnish.
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Phil34 from Not Good. This was my first attempt using the Vitamix for soup. Recipe was straightforward and easy to follow, but oh boy... the outcome... honestly the worst leek and potato soup I’ve ever had. I’m not sure exactly what threw it off, but it was terrible. like a thick wallpaper glue, and just as tasteless. Perhaps it was the artichoke?
Date published: 2020-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love It This soup was the best !! Easy lots of flavor Everyone enjoyed
Date published: 2020-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Csmart from Artichoke leek soup I just bought the Vitamix 3500, yesterday and couldn’t wait to try out a soup recipe! I followed the soup recipe as shown, and the soup was amazingly delicious! I used the soup preset at the end of the recipe and would like to know if I could have put all the ingredients into the blender from the beginning, skipping the range top?! If so, then this blender is spectacular! Thank you!
Date published: 2021-04-27