Crema de limón
Es el relleno perfecto para las barras de limón o puede servirla fría sobre su postre favorito.
- ½ taza (120 ml) de jugo de limón amarillo recién exprimido
- 5 huevos grandes
- 1½ tazas (335 g) de azúcar granulada
- ⅛ de cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- Ralladura de 3 limones amarillos
- ½ taza (110 g) de mantequilla sin sal cortada en pedazos
- Introduzca el jugo de limón, los huevos, el azúcar, la sal y la ralladura de limón en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 5 minutos.
- Reduzca la velocidad a 5 y retire el tapón de la tapa. Agregue la mantequilla, 1 pedazo a la vez, a través de la abertura del tapón de la tapa incorporándola completamente entre cada pedazo que vaya agregando.
- Vuelva a colocar el tapón de la tapa e incremente la velocidad hasta 10.
- Licúe durante 30 segundos.
- Déjelas enfriar antes de servir o permita que se enfríen ligeramente y sírvalas a temperatura ambiente.
|Tamaño de la porción||¼ de taza (60 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||4.5 g|
|Fibra dietética||0 g|
Lemon Curd is rated out of 5 by 35.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Feathers from Easiest tastiest lemon curd ever This is my first time venturing outside of making soup and smoothie in my Vitamix. Initially I was hesitant because I have not had any success in making lemon curd on the stove (ever). I gave this recipe a try as my weekend project. I cut the sugar from 1 1/2 cup to 1 cup plus a squirt of honey. It is fabulous! The little bit of honey is luscious. I may cut the sugar a little more next time and add more honey. My hubby and I couldn't wait for it to cool down, and sat the jar in cold water so we could taste it faster. I LOVE THIS LEMON CURD! Now I am plotting which of my friends will get my homemade lemon curd as presents!!! Will definitely make this again and again!
Date published: 2021-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yvan from So easy Turned out perfect , I only added 1 cup of sugar , found it sweet a little , next time I’ll use a little less . The trick is to have everything room temp , eggs,butter,lemons !
Date published: 2019-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick52 from This recipe is Wonderful! This Vitamix recipe is simple and the results are amazing. I use Meyer lemons when in season for an even better result. It makes 4 half pint jars of curd. The Vitamix makes the job so easy and it comes out the same every time. The secret to consistent results is making sure each piece of butter is fully incorporated before adding the next piece. It is already gelled while it's still hot in the pitcher.
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skook1 from Fantastico! I’ve made all sorts of lemon curd recipes, but this one was by far the easiest, besides tasting close to divine! Used three (3) Meyer lemons from my own tree, but reduced the sugar content to a scant 1 1/4 cups. An afterthought was about 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla paste, which only added to it’s aura of lusciousness. You bet this will be my preferred way to make lemon curd. Most other recipes were on the small side.
Date published: 2020-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yanya from Fantastic lemon curd Not a lemon lover, but there is a lemon tree in my backyard, so you know..... just tried it today. It's quick and easy. It tasted great. It literally made me fall in love with lemon. I gave some to my friends and they all loved it.
Date published: 2017-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by michael66 from Excellent curd! I have always avoided making lemon curd on the stovetop because the risk of me wrecking it is high. This recipe is straightforward and really easy. It is runny while hot, but sets right up in the refridgerator. I've made this with both lemons and limes and it turns out equally well.
Date published: 2017-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmbleI from If it doesn't thicken If your curd doesn't thicken pour it in a pot and cook it gently, that should do it.
Date published: 2017-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mac 2 from Easy, better taste, cheaper than store bought I make my lemon curd in the VitaMix all of the time. It comes out lighter and fluffier than store bought and boy is it good. You can made 4 batches in the VitaMix in the time that it takes to make 1 batch of lemon curd on the stove. It makes great presents for friends.
Date published: 2018-04-20