Salsa de arándano y naranja
Una salsa de temporada que no puede faltar, ideal para acompañar platillos calientes o fríos.
- 1 cucharadita de ralladura de naranja
- 2 naranjas grandes peladas
- 3 tazas (300 g) de arándanos
- ⅓ de taza (70 g) de azúcar morena clara compactada
- 1 cucharadita de canela molida
- En una cacerola mediana, agregue las naranjas, los arándanos, ¼ de taza (60 ml) de agua, el azúcar morena, la canela molida y la ralladura de naranja. Cocine hasta que los arándanos revienten y la mezcla espese, alrededor de 20 minutos. Deje enfriar durante 15 minutos.
- Vierta la mezcla ya fría en el vaso de la Vitamix y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 5.
- Licúe durante 5 segundos.
- Sírvala tibia, a temperatura ambiente o fría.
|Tamaño de la porción||¼ de taza (60 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||2 g|
Orange Cranberry Sauce is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cheri from Orange Cranberry Sauce I love the combination of citrus with cranberries, but my results were too tart. I used Clementines because that's what was in my fruit basket. Perhaps blood oranges or another, sweeter variety works better. Nevertheless, I recommend this recipe. I had to add another 1/4 cup sugar, though.
Date published: 2015-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momma Doug from Make it every Thanksgiving! Love this recipe just the way it is. I make it every year, whether I’m hosting or taking to another gathering. It’s a unique crowd pleaser.
Date published: 2019-11-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Debbie Sue from Not Good For Me. I followed this recipe to the tee with daunting results. The flavors were completely off. Too much orange and not enough sugar to balance the cranberries. Additional spices of cloves and allspice would have been a nice compliment if the recipe had not been so off.
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Penpen from Great with roast pork too! I didn’t have any oranges so I substituted orange juice and it was still delicious. My nephew who doesn’t like anything except meat and mashed potatoes absolutely loved it. It will definitely be a staple at our holiday dinners both Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Date published: 2019-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sweet Leda from Will Make Every Year Wow. I really loved it! I added some ground ginger. I looooooove how the recipe calls for oranges instead of orange juice. I used coconut palm sugar instead of brown and it worked great! So flavorful. Can't wait to make it again.
Date published: 2019-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jilnss from New favorite I made this recipe yesterday for Christmas dinner. I thought it was perfect. I am a healthy eater and loved. Super easy as well.
Date published: 2019-12-26