Capullos de crema de cacahuate
Las galletas de crema de cacahuate perfectas, espolvoreadas con azúcar y selladas con un beso.
- 1¼ cup (150 g) whole wheat flour
- ½ cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ de cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- 2 huevos grandes
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- ½ cup (130 g) peanut butter
- ⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (120 g) brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup (55 g) light butter spread
- ¼ cup (55 g) butter, softened
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar, for dusting
- 22 chocolate candy kisses
- Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- En un tazón, incorpore las harinas, el bicarbonato y la sal. Reserve.
- Vierta los huevos, la vainilla, la mantequilla de cacahuate, el azúcar, la margarina y la mantequilla en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Vierta la mezcla en el tazón con los ingredientes secos e incorpore.
- Using a 1 ½-inch-thick (4 cm) scoop, shape dough into round balls. Roll the balls into ¼ cup (50g) of sugar, and place 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until very light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Remove to cooling racks.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 cookie|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||3.5 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Peanut Blossom Cookies is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tims613 from Nice texture and very tasty This was the first dessert recipe I made in my new Vitamix 7500. Cleanup (even with peanut butter) was very easy, and the cookies rose beautifully. With the wheat / white flour mixture, the texture was a bit denser and the nutty flavor lent itself well to the peanut butter. Very happy with both results and equipment!!
Date published: 2017-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by dano17 from Great Fluffy Cookies! I love making cookies in the Vitamix because it makes these cokies so fluffy and delicious!
Date published: 2015-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by helenAp from we really liked them This is the best recipe for peanut cookies I have ever tested. Me and my daughter made them and they turned out just perfect
Date published: 2020-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by mital from Great way to make cookies I have never made it from vitamix but cannot wait to try it out. It seems easy to make and looks delicious.
Date published: 2021-02-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by arkus from Needs BOTH types of flour Vitamin did great- an easy blend but i only had white flour and the cookies were pretty sandy.
Date published: 2021-08-31
Su sesión ha expirado por inactividad.Vuelva a cargar la página