Jugo de piña natural
Refrescante delicia con trozos de piña y cubos de hielo.
- 2½ tazas (400 g) de piña pelada y cortada en cuadritos
- 1 taza (130 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto usando la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas o hasta obtener la consistencia deseada.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||4 g|
Pineapple Whole Fruit Juice is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wandee from Love, love, LOVE my Vitamix! I make pineapple juice and add fresh basil. Just enough to give it a light greenish color, along with the ice. It is so VERY refreshing and delicious! I had it in Thailand at a spa and fell in love with it. Also, watermelon juice with lemon. Just great.
Date published: 2016-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dannie from Love it but... My pineapple was not sweet at all, so I added some honey. I chose the smoothie program.The taste was great but after a few minutes, I saw a lot of bubbles or aggregations? Anyone has any comment on this? Thank you.
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clara from Fresh Pineapple juice is the way to Go! I finally juice the fresh pineapple right, this time; it was delicious, no pulp, very smooth, healthy and refreshing, thanks to the VitaMix blender.
Date published: 2016-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by lady D from My first smoothly with Vitamix very easy and tasty, I added also passion fruit and it was great
Date published: 2018-01-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mini Buddha from Easy, peasy Had a pineapple getting close to its expiry date... So cut it up, added ice and 2 tbsp of protein powder with a splash of turmeric. Perfectly easy and enjoyable
Date published: 2016-03-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mistoooo from Pineapple and Green Grape Juice I didn't have enough pineapple for the recipe so I added some green grapes - would have been better if I increased the ice but still very yummy
Date published: 2017-05-21