Humus de pimiento rojo asado
Variación del humus clásico del chef Steve Schimoler que incluye pimiento rojo asado para darle color y sabor.
- 1 taza (120 ml) de agua
- 6 onzas (170 g) de pimiento rojo asado
- 2 cucharadas (30 ml) de aceite de oliva extra virgen (opcional)
- 120 ml (½ taza) de tahini
- 2 cucharadas de jugo de limón amarillo
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 1 cucharadita de salsa picante
- 3 tazas (720 g) de garbanzos enlatados enjuagados y escurridos
- 1 cucharadita de comino molido
- 1 cucharadita (3 g) de sal (opcional)
- ½ cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto o hasta obtener una mezcla sin grumos. Utilice la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas. De ser necesario, agregue agua para que la mezcla circule libremente por las cuchillas.
|Tamaño de la porción||2 cucharadas (30 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||2 g|
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is rated out of 5 by 20.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JillSofija from Yum with some spice needed! This is a great base recipe! For those who like a mild hummus, it's perfect. I love a little heat and spice in my hummus - so I added some jalapeno slices and juice from that jar (fresh would be even better, but I didn't have it!). After making, I topped with a bit of olive oil and a dollop of fresh chili sauce - made it look beautiful (just like store bought!) and the extra heat was very nice.
Date published: 2017-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by joy4 from Great hummus recipe! Delicious! Making red pepper hummus in the Vitamix is easy and it tastes so good!
Date published: 2015-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tomcatx from Nothing added (but a little mesquite smoke) Made this recipe exactly as published with the exception of using fresh garbanzo beans instead of canned and I grilled the red peppers and garlic over mesquite coals. AWESOME!!
Date published: 2016-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by SharLise from The best roasted red pepper hummus ever I was surprised and how epic this was! I left out the oil, cumin and black pepper and added about 8 jalapeno rings and a generous pinch of cayenne pepper. The creamiest, most delicious hummus ever. But I would like to state I do not like having to post my gender and age on your site. There is no reason why you must have this information.
Date published: 2017-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorraine from Love it Have had for 55 years. I love everything about it.
Date published: 2015-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Plsmith124 from Best hummus I have had my A3500 for two weeks and have made multiple recipes per day and roasted red pepper hummus is so so good.
Date published: 2020-05-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Reggierae from Good consistency... a little bland For this recipe, I roasted my own pepper and followed the recipe as directed. I'm not a huge cumin fan, so I think I would have preferred the recipe if I had omitted this spice. I also found it needed extra salt. I believe the next time I will try using roasted, jarred red peppers.. perhaps they would add more flavor.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Poon85 from Good little simple receipe Gotta be honest, did not have a few of these things, especially the tahini, but it was worth the trip to bulk barn as this was simply an amazingly simple dip for anything crunchy. Probably not chips but anything without much flavor.
Date published: 2020-10-03