Sopa de camarón
Crema perfectamente sazonada con mejorana y nuez moscada.
- 3 cucharadas (45 g) de mantequilla para untar light
- 1 tallo de apio partido en cubitos
- ½ (60 g) cebolla pequeña pelada y partida a la mitad
- 1 zanahoria partida a la mitad
- 1 pizca de mejorana
- 1 pizca de nuez moscada molida
- 1 cucharada de jugo de limón
- 2 tazas (480 ml) de caldo de pollo
- 8 onzas (225 g) de camarón sin cocer
- 1 taza (240 ml) de leche
- Vierta la mantequilla, el apio, la cebolla, la zanahoria, la mejorana, la nuez moscada, el jugo de limón y el caldo de pollo en la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 4.
- Licúe durante 10 segundos.
- Vierta en una olla 4 cuartos y caliente a fuego lento durante 10 minutos.
- Agregue el camarón. Cocine durante 5 minutos o hasta que el camarón pierda su color rosado.
- Añada leche y mantenga la temperatura.
- Sirva de inmediato.
Nota del chef: se puede moler la sopa para crear un delicioso bisqué.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||2.5 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Shrimp Chowder is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebbieJ from Great Soup I have made this soup several times with Crab and with Shrimp and both are very good. It is easy to come home and prepare this and within 30 min and have dinner ready. The taste is very good and this has become one of my favorites.
Date published: 2015-10-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Moni1218 from Great taste My picky eater son liked the flavor. I expected something more creamy for a chowder. I followed all the step (except that I used the soup program on my Vitamix) and used exactly the same ingredients and it wasn't creamy at all. I'll make it again, maybe less water or more veggies.
Date published: 2016-02-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by Inference from Pick a different soup Made this soup last night, and perhaps a better choice would have been to serve the dish water after I cleaned up. It looked to have promise and after following the recipe completely the soup ended up being watery and bland.
Date published: 2017-01-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by sid457 from Great Base Recipe Had to do some tweaking to this recipe in order to make it dinner ready. Added additional salt, white pepper and seasonings. Also added a small slurry of arrowroot to thicken up the broth. All in all, I will not use this recipe on its own, but it provides for a great base recipe. n
Date published: 2018-10-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by WilliamFo from Skip It! I followed this recipe to the T, even taking the time to give the shrimp a light marinade. The result was inedible. I had to throw the entire thing out including the 8 ounces of fresh shrimp I had just purchased hours before attempting this recipe. Gross!
Date published: 2016-09-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by burns_erin from Needed things This recipe needed a roux to thicken it, and definitely more spices, but then I'm in Cajun country so that's hardly surpring.
Date published: 2019-08-02