Bolitas de nieve
Ricas y ligeras galletas cubiertas de azúcar glas. Una receta tan divertida como hacer bolas de nieve.
- ¾ cup (85 g) chopped nuts
- 2¼ cup (280 g) all-purpose flour, divided use
- 1 cup (175 g) margarine
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- ¼ de cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- ½ cup (60 g) powdered sugar
- Azúcar glas
- Heat the oven to 375°F (190 °C).
- Vierta las nueces en el vaso de la Vitamix y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Licúe durante 10 segundos. Transfiera a un tazón.
- Coloque la mitad de la harina y de la margarina, la vainilla, la sal, el azúcar glas, así como el resto de la margarina y de la harina en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 10 to 15 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Vierta en el tazón con las nueces e incorpore.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and place about 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set but not brown. Remove to cool for 10 minutes.
- Bañe las galletas en azúcar glas cernida y enfríe en una rejilla de metal.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 cookie|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||2 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Snowballs is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlwaUK from Holiday Favorite Turned Vegan I make these cookies every year in a stand mixer with butter. I saw this recipe and thought I would give it try since I have never made cookie dough with vegan margarine or made cookie dough in a Vitamix before. The recipe was simple. The dough is similar to the butter version, maybe slightly oilier, but they baked beautifully. After sprinkling them with powered sugar, they were tasty and picture perfect. What a great vegan swap for a holiday favorite!
Date published: 2015-12-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by K_DiDo from Super easy! This was my first time making something other than soup or smoothies. The cookies were great. Very tender, delicate, and pretty. I used butter (1:1 ratio) since we don not eat margarine. I would suggest making the nut pieces a bit larger since my machine (& I) pulverized them a bit too much. Yummy nonetheless!
Date published: 2015-12-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jenifa from Butter vs Miyoko butter Butter is not for everyone. Miyoko butter is so delicious Beyond your expectations, seriously! Try it for people who are lactose intolerant or plant-based. I’ll try this today!
Date published: 2018-11-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by CathyGH from Must use real butter! I have made these cookies for over 40 years for the Christmas holidays. One time I tried with margarine and they tasted awful. You must use real butter for this recipe!
Date published: 2015-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theresateatran from Very Yummy! I made these snowballs with my sister as a family activity and it turned out great! It got messy rolling the balls on the icing sugar but def worth it! would def make it again for xmas.
Date published: 2020-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by tack45 from Great recipie and easy to make! Super easy and they taste great. The only substitute we made was butter instead of margarine.
Date published: 2020-12-23