Sopa espesa de espinacas y verduras
Puré con abundantes verduras y garbanzos para darle textura.
- 1 papa marrón rojizo mediana (260g) pelada, al vapor y cortada en cubitos, para uso dividido
- 1 taza (240 ml) de caldo de verduras
- 1 taza (120 ml) de agua
- 1 diente de ajo
- ½ cebolla pelada y cortada en cuadritos
- 1 tallo (100 g) de apio partido en cubitos
- 1 cucharada de aceite de oliva
- ⅓ de taza (40 g) de zanahorias partidas a la mitad y al vapor
- 80 g (2/3 de taza) de calabacín en trozos
- 2 tazas (60 g) de espinacas
- ⅛ de cucharadita de tomillo seco
- ½ cucharadita de sal
- Saltee el ajo, la cebolla y el apio en el aceite de oliva hasta que se ablanden, alrededor de 3 minutos.
- Introduzca el caldo, el agua, el ajo, la cebolla, el apio, las zanahorias, el calabacín, las espinacas, la mitad de las papas (130 g), el tomillo y la sal en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1 o el programa para sopa caliente.
- Encienda la máquina, incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta llegar a la máxima y licúe durante 5 minutos y 45 segundos, o permita que la máquina finalice el ciclo programado.
- Seleccione la velocidad 2.
- Encienda la máquina, luego retire el tapón de la tapa y añada el resto de las papas (130 g) a través de la abertura del tapón de la tapa. Licúe durante 5 a 10 segundos o hasta obtener la consistencia deseada.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||4 g|
Spinach and Vegetable Soup is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alyr from Excellent soup or base for other veg soups I don't often use garlic in my soups but for the people complaining...I guess you don't cook much. This recipe makes an excellent base for any other vegetable soup if you didn't like it on it's own. Just steam a bunch of any other veg...asparagus, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, etc and add it to the "base" and you'll cover up whatever flavor you didn't especially enjoy. You can also add a bunch of onion and that'll sweeten up the "base". I go through 12 qts of home made stock for soup a week. BASE: some veg, veg stock to cover, a few aromatics (usually thyme and a bay leaf) and sometimes home made nut milk if I want creamy...and you can make ANY vegetable into a soup using the excellent Vitamix!
Date published: 2018-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by BCKT from Excellent - try these tweaks I have to admit I made a couple of these these tweaks before trying the original - but it turned out great. Here are the adjustments: - Used sweet potato instead of russet, and did not peel. Better nutrition. - Doubled the veggie broth (made this adjustment after looking at the finished product with only 1 cup of both .. which looked too much like pudding) - Used nutmeg instead of thyme - Added 1/2 tsp of pepper - huge improvement (after tasting first without it)
Date published: 2019-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fitrim from Tweeted it I made this soup with organic fresh cilantro, spinach, collard green, carrot, garlic and onion. It's was awesome. I'm a vegetarian so my taste buds are delighted by veggies. It may not be as good to some. It's a hot green power soup and I love it
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tumbleweed from Awful This is officially the worst thing I've ever made in my vitamix. I couldn't figure out a way to save it. My husband and are forcing ourselves to eat it due to all the money spent on the different veggies and time invested in making it. Please note I love love my vitamix and have had huge success with other recipes on this site.
Date published: 2016-03-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by Deni from Confused The recipe does not call for zucchini in the ingredients but zucchini it’s mentioned in the details of the recipes. That’s confusing. And then when I read reviews, people or saying things like I left out the broccoli. Or I left out the lemon juice. Neither of which is in the list of ingredients. This is very confusing neither of which
Date published: 2018-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by KTCats from Veggie Deliciousness This was a yummy clean-out-the vegetable crisper lunch on a cold day. I puréed the beans, added 8 reconstituted sun dried tomato halves and increased the lemon juice to 1 teaspoon.
Date published: 2017-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by paulamn from love this receipt! I love this receipt - taste a bit like pea soup - but you get so many more veggies!
Date published: 2016-10-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sunni from Good with a few tweaks I followed this recipe with a few changes. I eliminated the garlic, broccoli, potato, and lemon juice, and added 1 fresh tomato, cut into chunks, and at the end, I added two heaping tablespoons of sour cream (or plain yogurt). I will fix this again.
Date published: 2016-05-17