Helado de pastel de queso con fresas
Prepare este exquisito postre mezclando queso crema,media crema y fresas congelada. Cubra con crema batida y moras azules frescas para crear una explosión de color.
- ½ taza (120 ml) de crema ligera (50% crema, 50% leche)
- 3 onzas (85 g) de queso crema
- 1 cucharada de jugo de limón
- ¼ de cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- ⅓ de taza (65 g) de azúcar granulada
- 1½ tazas (225 g) de fresas congeladas
- ½ taza (70 g) de cubos de hielo
- Crema batida para cubrir
- 2 tazas (40 g) de moras azules, para decorar
- Introduzca la crema ligera, el queso crema, el jugo de limón, el extracto de vainilla, el azúcar, las fresas y los cubos de hielo en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora y aumente poco a poco la velocidad hasta llegar a la máxima.
- Utilice la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas.
- En aproximadamente 30-60 segundos, el sonido del motor cambiará y deben formarse cuatro cúmulos en la mezcla.
- Detenga la licuadora. No mezcle de más o se derretirá.
- Llene del fondo a la mitad del vaso con el helado de pastel de queso con fresas. Ponga una capa de crema batida y luego moras azules frescas. Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||½ taza (120 g)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||2 g|
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bliss from Creamy Deliciousness I took my Vitamix 780 out of the box 2 days ago, have been wanting one for years since first seeing the demonstrations at Costco. I gave one to my daughter for Christmas 3 years ago, but would never splurge on myself until now, call it an early Birthday present, to myself! Lol. My biggest motivating factor was my Celiac diagnosis a little over a year ago. Since I rarely eat out anymore, I wanted a Vitamix to help me make more interesting and flavorful food quickly, like this deliciously creamy strawberry cheesecake ice cream. The only alteration I made was using heavy cream in place of the half and half, as that is what I had. WOW! It was almost decadent! I will definitely be adding this to my go to “sweet tooth” recipe! Best of all it was gluten free! Thank you Vitamix! Not only for a great recipe, but for an absolutely amazing machine!
Date published: 2017-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan C from Delicious! Easy and quick to prepare plus it's super delicious.
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodieKnits from Love it! Will definitely make this again! Super easy, super quick, super tasty! This can easily be made lactose free by using lactose free cream cheese and lactose free milk (instead of the half & half). I made mine with Neufchatel cheese (1/3 less fat cream cheese) and 1% Lactose free milk and it came out great!
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hunie from yummy! it is so fast! I would use less cream cheese next time, it really over powers the strawberries
Date published: 2016-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andi0320 from I made ice cream! I have tried a couple ice cream recipes and have ended up with everything but. This recipe, however, came out as a perfect soft serve ice cream!! Finally! The flavor was a lovely, creamy strawberry and was an absolute hit. My only change from the above recipe is that I used frozen milk cubes instead of ice cubes because I had them on hand from my other ice cream attempts. Next time, I may play with adding more cream cheese/lemon juice to ramp up the cheesecake part. Overall, my family loved it and will be making it again!
Date published: 2019-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ray Z from Great with blueberries as well! I made it with frozen blueberries. Used heavy cream and added a shake of cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp dried orange zest. I also crushed up graham crackers for a topping/crust along with whipped cream. I am so glad we purchased a Vitamix. I cant imagine living without it now that we have one.
Date published: 2019-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hartley from Even my mistake turned out excellent! The recipe called for x amount of half & half, and i used heavy cream instead. I was upset with my self - but what a pleasant mistake. It was fantastic!
Date published: 2019-02-02