Sorbete de fresa y Grand Marnier
Esta delicia congelada de dulce sabor avellanado a esencias de naranja del Grand Marnier se combina con fresas y jugo de naranja.
- ¼ de taza (60 ml) de jugo de naranja
- 2 onzas líquidas (60 ml) de Grand Marnier
- 1 ½ libras (455 g) de fresas congeladas
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora y aumente poco a poco la velocidad hasta llegar a la máxima.
- Utilice la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas.
- En aproximadamente 30-60 segundos, el sonido del motor cambiará y deben formarse cuatro cúmulos en la mezcla.
- Detenga la licuadora. No mezcle de más o se derretirá. Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||½ taza (120 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbH from Delicious Sorbet I made this sorbet exactly as directed. It was delicious but a little tart so we drizzled just a small amount of honey on top. Next time (and I will definitely make this again), I will add a little honey to the recipe.
Date published: 2016-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by beast cooker from GOOD SORBET substitute mariner liquor with water and amazing sorbet
Date published: 2016-02-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bex HA from Adapted to Perfection It was too dry even with less strawberries then called for, but I added just a dab of soymilk and some agave nectar, and the texture was perfect (before It was still gritty). Delicious and good practice with the tamper!
Date published: 2019-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jpr52 from Excellent sorbet with a few tweeks Used about 11/2 pets of Frozen strawberries along with 5 tsp of sugar, 2 t able spoons of lemon juice and quarter cup of grand mariner .... It was awesome
Date published: 2016-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cbear from Will repeat! Tart, but good. Add some honey or maple syrup if you need to make it sweeter. But better than ice cream.
Date published: 2019-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoniW from Perfect in stainless steel, with modifications I didn't have grand marnier or orange juice, so substituted 1/4 cup of basil lemonade leftover from another Vitamix recipe and 1/4 cup of Triple Sec. I also added a couple tablespoons of agave syrup since the lemonade was extremely tart. The texture was absolutely perfect & we will definitely make this again. It was pretty enough to serve to guests!
Date published: 2020-08-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by RussN from What's missing? I had to keep adding liquid to get this to mix. And I agree with other reviewers who thought the taste was a little off. I would prefer it with water and a little sugar.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Alan A from Just Awful Is there something missing from this recipe? It has a nasty taste!
Date published: 2017-01-09