Masa delgada para pizza
Prepare la pizza perfecta. Comience por mezclar esta masa casera directamente en su Vitamix.
- 3 tazas (375 g) de harina común
- 1¾ cucharaditas de levadura instantánea de acción rápida
- 1¼ cucharaditas de sal
- 1 taza (240 ml) de agua caliente
- 3¾ cucharaditas de aceite de oliva
- Precaliente el horno a 425°F (220°C).
- Vierta la harina, la levadura y la sal en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10. Licúe durante 5 segundos. Apague la licuadora y retire el tapón de la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 6.
- Mientras agrega el aceite y el agua a través de la abertura del tapón de la tapa, pulse rápidamente el interruptor de encendido/apagado por periodos muy breves unas 30 veces durante 25 segundos. Retire la tapa y utilice una espátula para raspar las paredes del vaso.
- Cierre bien la tapa y continúe pulsando otras 30 veces hasta que se forme una bola.
- Después, pulse continuamente durante 10-15 segundos.
- Con las manos enharinadas, tome la masa y dele forma redonda. Coloque en un tazón engrasado y mueva bien para que se engrase toda. Deje que suba 10 minutos. Divida la masa en dos y estire cada porción hasta obtener una base de 12 pulgadas (30 cm); agregue los ingredientes que prefiera. Hornee durante 12-15 minutos.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 rebanada|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Thin Crust Pizza Dough is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoanB from Nice Dough I am not a beginner baker, but one of my missions after cooking/baking for many years is to streamline prep work and make it easier for a couple of aging empty nesters! This pizza made the perfect dough for two and one will reside in the fridge for later on. Often times dough becomes more flavorful after a "restful" time for flavors to meld. I will be making this again often. I also shredded some herbs and added them to the dough for an herbal twist. Love that Vitamix!
Date published: 2016-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Melissa123 from Great basic pizza dough My 7 year old son and I made 2 pizzas using this recipe and it was great. It was VERY easy to make and it had great flavor. My son enjoyed watching the dough ball form in the blender as he pulsed it. (I suggest dusting the pizza pan/stone with corn meal under the pizza before putting it in the oven.) Thank you for another great recipe!
Date published: 2016-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by AmyM from Better than delivery! I’ve made this 3x now and I’m really happy with the recipe with the following tweaks: used 1/4 teaspoon salt and prebaked the crust for 5 minutes at 475 degrees in a convection oven. I drizzled a little olive oil and grated some Parmesan cheese on the crust before prebaking. Once I added the topping, I baked the pizza for 5 to 6 minutes again at 475 degrees. Wonderful flavor and very crispy. Everyone enjoyed it.
Date published: 2019-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alpha Ice from Great tasting crust and super easy!! This worked awesome! It didn't quite ball up like I wanted to, but it worked really well. No issues with my Vitamix 750 Pro and heating. I put some oil, basil, rosemary, and parsley flakes on the crust, cooked it for a few minutes first (you could go 5-6 minutes for a cripsier crust)...then pulled it out and topped it. The crust is nice and crispy without being burnt or too overdone. The dough was a bit tough to stretch out, but you have to be careful. Lots of cheese and sausage, I'll make this again very very soon!
Date published: 2018-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rcart from Best homemade dough and so easy! We make pizza almost every weekend. I've also made it for family and they love it. We add oregano and use 1/4 whole wheat flour and 3/4 all purpose. We let it sit out a few hours and can usually make 3 pizzas out of this receipe.
Date published: 2017-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paxton31 from My family loved it. This recipe was very easy to make and it tasted great. I look forward to tweaking it a bit with herbs and spices and maybe a bit of cheese although cheese could alter the recipe too much. I will not hesitate to make this again. Thanks Vitamix!
Date published: 2019-01-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by DebraG from Great for fast pizza making This appears to be overly wet and unworkable, but if you do flour your hands, the additional flour is enough to make a proper dough. I do find that I need to let it rise a bit longer than the suggested 10 minutes, but it makes very nice pizza in much shorter time than normal.
Date published: 2019-02-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Deee from Failure for me This recipe did not work for me. The ball never formed and the machine eventually overheated and turned off. Oh well! Dumped everything in the bread machine so all will not be lost.
Date published: 2018-03-30