Sopa de tortilla
Receta que aporta diversos nutrientes a base de verduras como apio, calabacita amarilla y col. Para dar más textura, agregue otros ingredientes troceados al final de la preparación.
Sopa de tortilla
- 3 tazas (720 ml) de caldo de pollo
- 1 jitomate saladette
- 1 zanahoria partida a la mitad
- 1 tallo de apio partido en cubitos
- 1 rebanada de cebolla
- 1 diente de ajo
- 1 rebanada de calabacita amarilla
- 1 rebanada de pimiento morrón rojo
- 1 rebanada de col
- 1 champiñón
- 1 cucharadita de condimento para tacos
- ⅛ de cucharadita de comino molido
- Sal y pimienta al gusto
- Introduzca el caldo, el jitomate, la zanahoria, el apio, la cebolla, el ajo, la calabacita, el pimiento, la col, el champiñón y los condimentos en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 6-7 minutos o hasta que salga vapor a través del orificio de la tapa.
- Si agregará los ingredientes opcionales, reduzca la velocidad a 2.
- Retire el tapón de la tapa.
Ingredientes opcionales para la sopa
- 2 onzas (60 g) de pechuga de pollo sin hueso ni piel, cocida y partida en cubitos
- ½ jalapeño
- ¼ de taza de aceitunas sin hueso
- ¼ de taza (30 g) de granos de elote
- 2 onzas (60 g) de totopos
- Agregue el pollo, los jalapeños, las aceitunas, el elote y los totopos.
- Licúe durante 1-5 segundos más.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Tortilla Soup is rated out of 5 by 32.
Rated 3 out of 5 by peachtek from Things I did wrong... I had this soup at a demo and I was sold on the product. I couldn't wait to try this at home! Unfortunately I failed miserably, but I learned a lot. 1. When they say a slice, they really do mean a slice. I put the whole squash in and ended up with squash tortilla soup. 2. Let it go until steam pours out the cap, not trickles. Mine wasn't near hot enough when I got around to pouring it. 3. Don't add more liquid than it calls for and drain any corn or beans before adding at the end. 4. Definitely add more seasoning because the tsp of taco seasoning is just not enough to help open your sinuses. :)
Date published: 2018-02-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by JRodz from Used as a base and modified for a great result. I used this recipe as a guideline and modified the amount of ingredients and got a delicious result. I used the following quantities: 1/8 onion, 1/2 yellow squash, 3 baby bella mushrooms, 1/3 red bell pepper, 1 serrano, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp white pepper, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 2 tsp taco seasoning, 1/4 c. sweet corn, 1/4 c. cilantro, instead of chicken I used seasoned ground beef and added some shredded cheese. I ommitted the cabbage.
Date published: 2018-06-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jan2019 from Very good for a first attempt We made this soup tonight and loosely followed the recipe. In an effort to make it vegetarian, we did not add chicken and we used vegetable broth. We also added some parsley to it at the end, and forgot cumin because we forgot to buy it, thinking we had some in the cupboard.... A couple of notes - it is fairly thin, so I suggest adding more tortilla chips at the end to help thicken it up. I also caution too much jalapeño, we did about 1/4 of one and my soup was pretty spicy, so I think I got a hot one! We also added some salt and pepper since we thought it was a bit bland when we tasted it after the 6 minute mark.
Date published: 2019-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by JennyW from Delicious! This soup is so good. I can’t believe this great of a tasting soup is only minutes to make in a vitamix. I did not use the taco seasoning… instead I used my Mexican spices like cilantro, chili powder, and Mexican oregano.
Date published: 2015-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keldud from Made it with some changes. Loved it! I didn't have a few of the ingredients so I had to improvise. Turned out great! Instead of the roma tomato, I used a can of fire roasted tomatoes. Skipped the squash and mushroom. Added some super greens, a roasted chili pepper. The color was a bit interesting. Cooked chicken with the taco seasoning before adding to pureed soup.
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Santarp from Excellent and easy! Great recipe! One thing I end up doing is instead of adding chicken into the blender, I shred it with some last minute tortilla chips and then mix it in - only because I like a bit more texture!
Date published: 2015-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by SueO from The recipe that convinced me to buy a Vitamix This ever so simple soup is so tasty and wonderful it makes you look like you spent hours in the kitchen
Date published: 2015-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by emersoj2 from Delicious and easy! I thought this recipe was super easy to make! we doubled the recipe and our vitamix was able to handle it. Such a easy healthy meal! We pulsed in spinach and added black beans and avocado to the soup bowls. We will definitely be making this again!
Date published: 2016-02-22