Smoothie de tres bayas
Este rico smoothie con un hermoso tono lavanda combina fresas, moras azules y frambuesas con yogurt bajo en grasa.
- 1 taza (240 ml) de agua
- 1 taza (240 ml) de yogurt de almendra o de vainilla bajo en grasa
- 1 taza (150g) de uvas rojas
- 1 taza (150 g) de fresas congeladas
- 1 taza (160 g) de moras azules congeladas
- 1 taza (140 g) de frambuesas congeladas
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Encienda la licuadora en la velocidad más baja y luego increméntala hasta llegar a la máxima.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto o hasta obtener la consistencia deseada, usando la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas.
Notas del chef
- Si lo desea, puede sustituir el yogurt con cualquier otro líquido, por ejemplo, leche de soya o leche de nuez de la India. Los ingredientes congelados utilizados crean un smoothie con consistencia muy espesa; agregue un poco más de líquido si desea diluirlo.
- La Vitamix tritura fácilmente las semillas; si la consistencia no es suave, licúe un poco más.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción (294 g)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0.5 g|
|Fibra dietética||4 g|
Triple Berry Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 78.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeanBurrito from Nutritional values for alzheimer's patient My cousin and I watched a demonstration of the vitamin in the store it looked so easy. I decided to buy one for my mother who is in the finial stages of alzheimer's and not wanting to eat, she loves the smoothies and we are comforted with the knowledge she's getting the nutrition needed to help her at this point in her life. It's a little prep time but the results are AWSOME. I've only made one bad drink but it was not the fruit that caused the bad tast it was very old gram crackers. Thanks for this great machine
Date published: 2015-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by bethanyh from Changed it a bit to make it a meal! I replaced the water with coconut/almond milk for some more healthy fat and protein and used full fat Greek yogurt and it was substantial enough to be a meal replacement. Healthy fats are especially good for brain health and are satiating so that you don't overeat!
Date published: 2017-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lora from The best smothie ever I owed Vita Mix machine for six years now, great product. Smoothie’s always turn out silky, not chunky or anything like that. This particular recipe is the best out of all!! Love it!
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pickles from Great! Fast! Easy! and overall Delicious! really great for the summer its nice and refreshing.
Date published: 2018-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by StormNolan from Easy, fast and tasty! This is the first smoothie, really the first concoction we made with our new blender. This is super tasty, looking forward to trying others.
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Erin Burns from A household favorite. I really like this one, and the red grapes were kind of a revelation for me, never thought about how you could sneak those in for sweetener. Personally, with low fat vanilla yogurt, it was a little too sweet so I eventually went with plain Greek and a few drops of vanilla extract. If you want to sneak some veggies in here, red cabbage or frozen mangos work well.
Date published: 2019-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by walker NY from Wonderful smoothey Can,t be more happy with my Vitamix.All healthy ingredients go into it. Family really enjoyed it.
Date published: 2015-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by MichaelG from Awesome!!! This is just one of endless recipes using this Vitamix. I make several for Mom with all the Nutrition she requires as her intake has decreased for the last few years and she absolutely Loves them all. Even the not so pleasant tasting smoothies. Can say enough about how Awesome the Vitamix is. I've actually effortlessly persuaded many to purchase one.
Date published: 2017-09-28
Su sesión ha expirado por inactividad.Vuelva a cargar la página