Natilla de vainilla
Ideal para bañar frutas, cubrir pasteles o incluirla en su receta favorita de trifle.
- 6 yemas de un huevo grande pasteurizadas
- 1½ tazas (360 ml) de crema ligera (50% crema, 50% leche)
- ½ taza (120 ml) de leche entera
- ¼ de taza (30 g) de harina común
- ½ taza (100 g) de azúcar granulada
- ⅛ de cucharadita de sal
- 1 cucharada de extracto de vainilla (opcional)
- 1 cucharada de mantequilla a temperatura ambiente
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 6 minutos o hasta que salga mucho vapor a través del orificio de la tapa.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||3 g|
|Fibra dietética||0 g|
Vanilla Custard Sauce is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by VitaNewbie from Super Rich, Maybe Too Rich As a Vitamix beginner, I have been following recipes exactly as written and they are either a hit or miss. I haven't made a smoothie yet I didn't like, the two soups I tried were NOT good, and this custard recipe was fantastic... all my opinions, obviously. This vanilla custard was easy to make, requires fresh, but really fattening ingredients, makes enough for 4 people to have seconds, and smells delicious. I poured it hot over pound cake (another FATTENING ingredient, haha) and my family LOVED it. I found it too rich to eat all of my serving, but everyone else had seconds and finished the custard. I'm not a big dessert eater anyway, but those that are loved it. It lost a star because it really doesn't need that much half and half and that much egg yolk. It was too rich for me. I think I'd experiment with lighter ingredients next time. Consensus: I wouldn't hesitate to make this again. I wish I had fresh strawberries to add to the pound cake like Jan used on the QVC Vitamix special, but maybe next time.
Date published: 2016-04-10