Croquetas de pescado
Este es un gran platillo que puede cocinar para toda la familia. Hecho en casa, sabroso y fácil. Disfrútelo servido con vegetales de raíz de temporada.
- ¼ de taza (60 ml) de leche
- 1 huevo grande
- 400 g (14 onzas) de pescado blanco (bacalao, lenguado o lucio)
- ½ cucharadita de sal
- 1 cucharada de harina de papa
- ⅛ de cucharadita de pimienta blanca
- 2 cucharadas de poro, solo la parte blanca, picado
- 2 cucharadas de cebolla pelada y partida en cuadritos
- 2 cucharadas de mantequilla sin sal
- Introduzca todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 5 y pulse de 3 a 5 veces para obtener una textura crujiente (no procesar hasta que esté suave).
- Forme croquetas redondas usando porciones de ⅓ de taza de la mezcla. Cocine en una sartén con mantequilla durante aproximadamente 3 minutos de cada lado.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 croqueta|
|Cantidad por porción|
Fish Cakes is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Aryn from Delicious I wanted to try something different, and I had the ingredients for this lying around. The fish and everything blended up alright. I needed to pulse one more time than it suggested because when I was about to dump it into my mixing bowl, there was a giant piece of fish still on top. I felt like they needed a little bit more potato flour, but I didn't add it. I formed the fish cakes and put them on my buttered hot cast iron skillet. They stuck like crazy. I cook salmon fillets with the skin on in this skillet, and they don't stick like this... Maybe stainless steel would have been better. I wish that the recipe specified. The fish cakes didn't hold their form well, and I seriously doubted they were cooked properly due to them falling apart during turning. I ended up microwaving them a few seconds. Other than the stress of making them, my family thought they were awesome and gave me many compliments. I guess the recipe was pretty good and maybe my choice of cookware wasn't the best...
Date published: 2019-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by drw1608 from Nummy! This was basically easy and tasty (even without garlic). I did add an extra helping of flour and it did help keep it together. Next time I'm going to eliminate some of the moisture from the fish.
Date published: 2019-09-11