With pomegranate juice, tequila, and triple sec, this fruity cocktail tastes best when chilled for an hour before serving.
- 90 ml (4 fluidounces) tequila
- 240 ml (1 cup) pomegranate juice
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) triple sec
- ½ lime, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons caster sugar
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- 1 lime, sliced thin
- Place tequila, pomegranate juice, triple sec, lime, sugar, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- Serve in a chilled cocktail glass and garnish each serving with one or two thin slices of fresh lime.
The Pomarita Cocktail tastes even better if made ahead of time and left to thoroughly chill in the freezer, just until a few ice crystals begin to appear.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|