With just a few simple ingredients, these guilt-free vegan truffles are the perfect addition to any dessert spread.
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) soya milk
- 140 g (1 cup) raw almonds
- 130 g (¾ cup) dates, pitted
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) agave nectar, optional
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 40 g (¼ cup) Coco Wheats
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Consistency should be thick like dough. If too thick, adjust by adding more milk.
- Chill for about 30 minutes to 1 hour, then Form into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls and freeze.
Note: Mixture will be very thick and dough-like.
|Serving Size||1 truffle|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|