This creamy mashed cauliflower recipe is a delicious healthier alternative to mashed potatoes with just roasted cauliflower, homemade cashew milk, salt, and pepper.
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped, roasted
- 240 ml (1 cup) cashew milk
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place warm cauliflower, milk, salt and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on slowly increase speed to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately
Double the recipe if using in a 2.0-Litre low profile container.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|