Original Feta and Yoghurt Dip with Garlic and Fresh Herbs
If you're looking for a tangy dip with bright pops of flavor and fresh herbs, look no further
- 340 g (1½ cup) Greek yoghurt, greek, 0%, plain
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 195 g (1⅓ cup) Feta cheese
- 2 other garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill leaves
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 5.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Add extra chopped herbs on top of this dip for garnish for an extra treat. Serve with crudité, vegetables or light meats. If desired, this dip may be blended at a lower or higher speed depending on the consistency and texture you like.
|Serving Size||38 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|