Gingered Carrot and Apple Baby Food
A carrot is roasted…an apple is steamed…and both are spiced with ginger for your child’s enjoyment. But remember, kids are supertasters, so go slow with the ginger at first.
- 110 g (¾ cup) carrot, roasted and cooled
- 75 g (½ cup) apple, peeled, seeded, diced, steamed, and cooled
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 75 ml (⅓ cup) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the 8-ounce Purée program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the 8-ounce Purée program to complete.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|