Radish and Kimchi Soup
- 350 g (3 cups) chopped white radish
- 720 ml (3 cups) water, boiled and cooled
- 230 g (1 cup) chopped tofu
- 140 g (1 cup) chopped white fish meat
- 1 Tablespoon dried seaweed
- 75 g (½ cup) kimchi
- salt, to taste
- Place the radish and water into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour the broth into a medium-size saucepan and add tofu, fish, and seaweed. Bring it to a boil.
- When the soup is boiling, add the kimchi. Bring to a boil again, flavor with salt. Serve when it is hot.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|