Roasted Beetroot and Green Bean Salad with Arugula and Shaved Apple with Winter Spice Vinaigrette
From soft roasted beets and goat cheese to crunchy pepitas, this well-balanced salad is brimming with texture and flavor. Drizzle with Winter Spice Vinaigrette for the perfect first course.
- 675 g (1½ pound) roasted beets, diced
- 450 g (1 pound) green beans, blanched
- 360 g (5 ounces) rocket
- 1 apple, shaved
- log, 225g (8-ounces) (1 log, 8-ounces (225g)) goat cheese, crumbled
- 100 g (½ cup) pumpkin seeds
- 360 ml (1½ cup) Winter Spice Vinaigrette
- Place beets, green beans, and arugula in a large, stainless steel bowl and toss with 1 cup Winter Spice Vinaigrette. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Distribute the apple, goat cheese, and pepitas neatly on top of the arugula and green beans and finish with additional dressing, as desired.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|