All Green Smoothie
It’s so easy going green with this sweet and delicious combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 120 ml (½ cup) pineapple juice
- 300 g (1¾ cup) green grapes
- ¼ Bartlett pear, seeded and halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 25 g (¼ cup) broccoli, chopped
- 20 g (¼ cup) spinach, washed
- 30 g (¼ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|