A hearty spread made with raw, roasted, or salted almonds that also works as a fruit dip.
- 550 g (4 cups) unsalted roasted almonds
- 60 ml (¼ cup) rapeseed oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In 1 minute you will hear a high-pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change and become low and laboring. Stop machine.
- Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.
|Serving Size||30 g (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|