Pair this spicy marinade or dipping sauce with grilled fish, chicken, red meat, sausage or veggies.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 50 g (⅓ cup) red onion, peeled, diced
- 5 g (1 cup) flat leaf parsley
- 30 g (¾ cup) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 25 g (¼ cup) fresh oregano leaves
- 6 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ jalapeño
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 180 ml (¾ cup) olive oil
- Place vinegar, lemon juice, onion, parsley, cilantro, oregano, garlic, jalapeño, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix 40-ounce container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to Pulse and quickly release. Continue to Pulse 9 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Stop machine and scrape down the sides of the container with a spatula. Secure lid and continue to Pulse 10 times.
- Turn the dial to 1 and remove the lid plug. Slowly pour olive oil through the lid plug opening. Secure lid plug.
- Slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 10 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|