Chocolate Marshmallow Milkshake
A decadent combination of three favorites: chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallows.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) double cream
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 260 g (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 4 chocolate covered marshmallow cookies
- whipped cream, for topping
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||84 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|