Using red skins potatoes like I’ve done in this bisque is a great way to thicken soups and add creamy texture in your Vitamix blender.
- 150 g (1 cup) red skinned potatoes, diced
- 30 g (¼ cup) onion, peeled. diced
- 360 ml (1½ cup) milk
- 375 g (3 cups) corn
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- 4 rashers bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Place diced potatoes and onion in a microwavable container and microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes, until fork tender.
- Place milk, potatoes, onion, corn, garlic, chipotle powder, and salt into the Vitamix 40 oz. container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 2 minutes.
- Heat soup to a bowl on stovetop before serving. Garnish with bacon pieces, to serve.
|Serving Size||240 ml (8 ounces)|
|Amount Per Servings|