Cucumber Melon Smoothie
This refreshing smoothie showcases the popular combination of cucumber and melon.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) soya milk
- 170 g (1 cup) green grapes
- 240 g (1½ cup) cantaloupe, peeled, seeded
- 65 g (½ cup) cucumber
- 170 g (1 cup) honeydew melon, peeled, seeded
- 1 small lime, peeled
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Make sure the melons are ripe for the best tasting smoothie. Having friends over for brunch or want to enjoy the smoothie later. Blend a double batch in the 64 ounce container and refrigerate.
|Serving Size||318 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|