Good luck getting all these fresh fruits and vegetables into a single meal any other way!
- 120 ml (½ cup) soya milk
- 85 g (½ cup) red grapes
- 140 g (1 medium) orange, peeled, halved
- 115 g (1 ) peaches, halved, seeded
- 75 g (1 slice) pineapple, peeled, halved
- 75 g (1 small) carrot
- 45 g (½ cup) broccoli florets
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 60 g ( ½ small) frozen banana, peeled
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Smoothies program.
- Start the blender and increase to its highest speed and blend for 50 seconds; or allow machine to complete programmed cycle. Use the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
For best results, allow frozen fruit to thaw at room temperature 10 minutes before blending.
|Serving Size||329 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|