With flecks of pumpkin pie spice, hints of brown sugar, and light cream cheese, this rich frozen treat is a perfect finale to any autumn meal.
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ pumpkin, baked, flesh removed
- 110 g (½ cup) light brown sugar, packed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||115 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|