Frozen Irish Coffee
An iced coffee with whisky and Irish Cream Liqueur. Simply omit the alcohol for a wakeful morning beverage.
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) whisky
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) Bailey's Irish Cream Liquer
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- 180 ml (¾ cup) coffee, cold
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This drink can be made without alcohol.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|