Going Green Smoothie
A beautiful blend of sweet fruits and fresh spinach, and a great starter recipe for someone who's new to green smoothies.
- 120 ml (1 cup) water
- 170 g (1 cup) green grapes
- 85 g (½ cup) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- ½ banana, peeled
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|