This traditional Mexican avocado dip, now an international favourite, combines tomato, onion, and fresh coriander for zesty flavour. Served with tortilla crisps, it makes a quick and easy starter for guests.
- 200 g (2 ) medium tomatoes
- 20 g (1 cup) fresh coriander leaves
- 80 g (1 ) small onion, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 450 g (4 ) avocados, pitted, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
For a chunky guacamole pulse the ingredients or use a low speed.
|Serving Size||63 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|