Mango, orange and vanilla yoghurt make this smoothie sweet and creamy with a light citrus note.
- 180 g (¾ cup) reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt, or yogurt alternative
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 125 g (1 medium) orange, peeled, halved
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen mango chunks
- 65 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container to serve a group of 5 to 6. Try using almond milk yogurt to create a delicious vegan smoothie!
|Serving Size||196 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|