Mushroom Coconut Soup
- 420 ml (1¾ cup) coconut milk, about 1 can, shaken
- 200 g (7 ounces) mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 2 cloves black garlic
- 130 g (½ cup) butter beans, rinsed, drained
- ¼ teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 5 minutes and 45 seconds or until heavy steam escapes. Serve immediately.
If you do not have black garlic, substitute with regular garlic cloves. For more intense flavor adjust the amounts of tamari, tahini and pepper. Tamari and tahini add saltiness to the soup so do not add any salt, taste it before adding.
|Serving Size||2 servings|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.58 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||.53 g|