Just fresh oranges, sweetener and ice create this light and refreshing after-dinner dessert or summer-heat snack.
- 2 Large oranges, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 630 g (4½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change. Stop machine.
- Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Based on the size of the orange, you may have to adjust the amount of ice to create your frozen dessert.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|