Peach Mango Agua Fresca
A cool treat for a hot summer day, this blend of frozen peach slices, fresh lime and Peach Mango Coconut Water is a splash of poolside refreshment.
- 455 g (3 cups) frozen peaches
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 400 ml (2 cups) peach mango coconut water
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- Pass through a strainer or a nut milk bag.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|