Pineapple and green chillies make this a sweet and spicy spread for breads and crackers, or a lovely garnish on chicken or pork chops.
- 165 g (1 cup) pear, seeded, halved
- 85 g (½ cup) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons green chilli peppers
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3 minutes.
- Store spread in refrigerator.
For a milder spread, remove seeds and membranes from the chilli. Serve on your favourite breads, crackers, bagels, ice cream, or use it with or over chicken or pork chops.
|Serving Size||60 (0.25 cups)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|