Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
With pumpkin, vanilla yoghurt, and pumpkin pie spice, this smoothie tastes like the real thing! Top with whipped cream and a dust of cinnamon for a festive presentation.
- 120 g (½ cup) pumpkin purée
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container when you want to share this sweet drink with a group. With pumpkin, vanilla yogurt, and pumpkin pie spice, this smoothie tastes like the real thing! Top with whipped cream and a dust of cinnamon for a festive presentation.
|Serving Size||307 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|