Turn cooked brown rice and a touch of brown sugar into a delicious, dairy-free milk.
- 480 ml (2 cups) water
- 200 g (1 cup) brown rice, cooked
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency is reached. Store in refrigerator. Shake well before using.
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla if desired.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|