Rosemary Chicken Potato Soup
Curl up on a cold day with this creamy blend of roasted chicken, Russet potatoes, and dried rosemary.
- 480 ml (2 cups) milk
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 60 g (2 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 small russet potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- Place milk, onion, rosemary, garlic, and bouillon into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Reduce speed to Variable 2 and remove the lid plug. Drop in remaining cream cheese, potato, and chicken through the lid plug opening.
- Blend an additional 10 seconds. Stop machine. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|