Spicy Honey Vinaigrette
A sweet and spicy, Thai-inspired dressing, delicious on salads with pea pods, radishes, and shredded carrots, or as a marinade with grilled meats and vegetables.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 80 gal (⅓ cup) honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 80 ml (⅔ cup) olive oil
- Place vinegar, honey, Sriracha, soya sauce, garlic, ginger root and black pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 7.
- Blend for 5 seconds. Remove the lid plug.
- Slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening in a slow, steady stream. Replace the lid plug.
- Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until emulsified.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|