Strawberry Banana Shake
This whole-fruit shake packs intense strawberry and banana flavour for a quick, refreshing snack.
- 230 g (1 cup) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 2 banana, peeled, halved
- 180 ml (¾ cup) milk
- 1 Tablespoon caster sugar
- 30 g (¼ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
Substitute strawberry frozen yoghurt or ice cream for vanilla nonfat frozen yoghurt. For a non-dairy alternative, use soya milk and soya ice cream.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|